Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grocery bag dispenser

I don't remember for sure where I got this idea from (perhaps in a magazine), but it's a great one.  We reuse our plastic grocery bags for the bathroom trash can and for other odds and ends around the house. But for the longest time, they were such a disorganized mess in one of our kitchen drawers that it was driving me crazy!

Then, this idea to use an empty tissue box came my way and I thought it was a neat way to store the bags in.  Before filling it with bags, I reinforced the sides with packaging tape.  Then, I stuffed as many as I could in the box and placed it in one of my kitchen drawers.  That's all there is to it.  When I need to pull one out, I get what I need without the others flying all over the place!

Do any of you have ideas for storing bags and other kitchen necessities that you just can't live without?  Please, do share...:)

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is a great idea! Mine are under my kitchen sink and it's a mess! I'm doing this!