Saturday, March 7, 2009

Camp Eden day poster

Before I took my high school choir to Camp Eden last week, our guest conductor, Mr. Massey suggested that we make a poster that would show the student body what we did.  On the day we were there, he had the students write encouraging notes to one another on post-it note sheets. Our assistant pastor made the poster for us with pictures all around the edges as a border.  I took those notes the students wrote and pasted them on in the middle of the poster.  The students complimented each other on their singing abilities and thanked each other for friendship.  They were all really good and encouraging.  



The poster hangs in the hallway on a bulletin board for the jr. high and high school students to see.  My desire is that it would promote school unity and spirit as we head off to the state competition next week.



At the top of the poster, I wrote a note to the students to get them excited about competition.  I know they'll do a great job. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great way to encourage. It looks great too!