Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For baby Eli

Mom just finished another sewing project while she's been here visiting. While I'm resting or reading, she just stitches away on my machine. It's motivating me to start up again, especially since I'm healing well and getting my energy back after surgery.

She made this outfit for baby Eli, my youngest sister's baby who is due to be born in about a month.  She used Simplicity pattern #4711 and bought all the material for it at Joann's.  She made the six-month-old size, so that way he'd be able to wear it a few times.  Babies grow so fast!

Isn't it just adorable?



I love the doggy buttons she used.  It goes so perfectly with the colors of the outfit. She is currently working on something else and hopes to get it done before she leaves on Thursday.  I hope she does, so that I can show it to you.

No comments: