Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby clothes valance

Here's a cute and creative idea that I've been meaning to post for a while. I forgot about it until I was looking through my pictures and realized I hadn't shared it yet. A few weeks ago, my sister-in-law, Abigail, and daughter, Annalina, were in Colorado house hunting. We drove about an hour to meet them. We enjoyed looking at the homes and giving feedback as well.

One of the homes had the cutest valance in their laundry room. Abigail pointed it out to me, and I took a picture of it. The owner used baby clothes and put them through a curtain rod. What a neat way to remember your favorites and the little ones who wore them. This would also work with toddler clothes, too.

I love it--how about you?:)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I do love that. I hope I can find the some clothes to do that with!