Monday, May 23, 2011

A's creativity

I have been delighted to see A enjoy crafting and baking as much as I do. Sometimes, we put something together using a book's instructions, but there have been a few times when she comes up with something on her own.

I was going to put a large oatmeal box into the recycling box when she stopped me and said, "Can I make a baby bed out of that?"

She came up with the design and I helped her with the cutting and taping. We were both pleased with the end result.

We cut off one side of the box so that her babies could rest snugly inside. She wasn't satisfied with just a regular bed--she wanted one that rocked, too. So, we took part of that extra piece and curved it to fit the bottom.

She has been a great mommy as she puts her babies down for naps in that crib--her very own creation.

I absolutely love it.

No comments: