Friday, July 30, 2010

Santa Monica beach

On our last day of our trip, we went to the beach in Santa Monica. It was absolutely gorgeous!

When we first got there, we ate a late lunch at Bubba Gump's. Q and I had never been there before and we were impressed with the food. The "po' boy shrimp sandwich" was delicious.

We began walking along the pier looking at all the little shops and things. They had a small amusement park, so we went in and went on a couple of rides. Eli got to hang out in his stroller as we walked. I love his big brown eyes.

This is my mom and dad. Aren't they cute?:) We had a great time with them on this trip.
This is my sister and her family. Jesse is holding Eli, then there's Mia and Jaden, who I spend a lot of time making things for. They are such great kids.

It was fun spending time with Raquel. I'm thankful for her friendship. Q and I are grateful that we were able to spend quality time with family.

No comments: