Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paper dolls and more...

A while back, I signed up to receive e-mails from Dover Publishing. They offer lots of educational products at an affordable price! The best part is that these e-mails have links to their free samples page. Look at what I recently printed on my computer....

I now have full-color John F. Kennedy and Jackie paper dolls--with one outfit! I can order the book if I want to, but I'm happy with this sample. I'd love to have a collection of paper dolls for the young guests that sometimes visit our home. I used to play with them when I was a little girl. I had such fond memories and some wonderful imaginative play.

I also printed off these antique food label prints. I would like to mat and frame these to add to my small collection of these that I have in my dining room. Since we're moving soon, I will hold off on this project for now. I can't wait to use them in my new kitchen and perhaps dining room (where ever that may be!). I already collect tins and have those in my kitchen. I just love anything and everything antique!

On their freebies page, you can also print off coloring sheets and activities for kids. Check it out and see if this is something that you can use to keep your kids busy--and also learning--this summer!

2 comments:

Innovative ideas said...

Thanks for sharing such creative ideas. Kids would love it and also it will keep them busy. You can even go for some innovative home based ideas like you can let child let play in bath and make iceberg for them, make paddling pools for them, make sand-pits... Children will love all these.

Theo-Ann said...

love your ideas--thanks so much!