It was right before Thanksgiving when my husband and I went to see the doctor, and all I could think was, "What can I be grateful for during this time?" Here are some things that God's been showing me lately, that I hope is an encouragement to you as well:
1. God has a perfect plan for my life. (Romans 8:28) Whether or not this includes motherhood, I need to keep giving glory to God with my life.
2. God loves me and takes care of me daily.
3. I am learning that God needs to be my complete satisfaction and joy.
4. Our trials "worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory." (2 Corinthians 4:17)
5. Finally, I am so thankful for the people God has put in my path as I go through this. I've appreciated the many prayers and kind words of family and friends.
If I can be of help to any of you who may be going through a trial right now, let me know. I'd love to pray with you and encourage you any way I can.