Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sunday flowers

Something new started showing up in front of the pulpit on Sunday mornings--a fresh flower bouquet. Each week the arrangement is different, but they're all so beautiful. One of our church members, Mary, takes the vase to the local flower shop and they fill it with a colorful assortment of flowers. And--it's all for FREE! What a blessing this has been to our church family.

Is there a shop in your town that would do this for your church or ministry? Maybe you can find out! It's worth asking....

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10

1 comment:

Heather said...

A very sweet gift indeed~ Heather