Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The card-making group meets again...

After a few months off for the summer, our card-making group got back together today. Here are the four cards we made....

All of our cards were made using Stampin' Up materials. I love this one because of the colors. It is a birthday card, but we thought it could also be used to celebrate an anniversary or wedding. The sentiment was stamped on vellum then layered on top of the white embossed paper.

With the fall season approaching, this card is perfect! Someone will enjoy receiving this thank you card some time in the near future.

My favorite part about this card are the colored rhinestones. The fabric flowers also add a creative touch.

I really like the musical notes on this card. I even tried to see what song it shows, but it's not "Happy Birthday." :) Oh well...it is still so nice with the pink flower popping out, too!

It was fun getting back together with the gals. Next month, I will be hosting it at my place. I can't wait to see the cards we will be creating. Happy crafting!

No comments: