1. Dust furniture.
2. Wipe down kitchen and bathroom counters.
3. Sweep front entrance and garden area.
4. Put away any books, clothes or hobby items.
5. Wash, dry and put away dishes.
6. Hand-mop kitchen and bathroom floors.
7. Vaccuum all rooms and hallway.
Each day, I've been working hard to get the dishes done and straighten things up in each room during my morning routine. It's helped a lot! With a regular cleaning day during the week, doing these few small things before a showing isn't so bad.
Will you join us in praying that our condo will sell quickly? Also--do you have any tips for home showings that I can add to my list?