Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Better late than never...

They're finally done--cards for my camp girls. Since camp, a couple of the girls and I have e-mailed or talked on the phone. All the while, I wanted to send cards to all five of them. I hope they like it.

They're all pretty much the same style (except the pink and brown one), but with different patterns and colors. Our tepee picture is on the front of each card.

I first glued on the picture, then created a border with scrap booking paper. Tiny flip-flop stickers were placed on the top left-hand corner. I typed out the name of our tepee, camp abbreviation and year, then printed it out. I cut around the paper using decorative edge scissors and glued it onto the bottom right-hand corner of the card. For the finishing touch, I glued on buttons in colors that matched the paper. 

These cards are being sent off tomorrow, so they should receive them in a day or two. I think they'll enjoy looking at the picture, as it will remind them of the fun times we had at camp.

No comments: