Hot Chocolate Mix
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 1/4 cups sugar
3 cups powdered milk
Mix all the contents up together in a large ziplock bag. On the bag, write this: Use 3 tablespoons per 6 ounces of hot water. Makes approximately 20 servings.
I liked adding mini marshmallows to mine, but you could also add a few other things to make your hot chocolate a little different each time you make it.
1. Add a little crushed peppermint to the mix to make your own peppermint hot chocolate. Play around with the amount to get the exact taste you want.
2. Add a little cinnamon to make it taste like Mexican hot chocolate.
3. Add a few chocolate chips--milk chocolate or even white chocolate for an even bigger chocolate taste.
4. Add caramel, raspberry or chocolate syrup topped with whipped cream--a decadent delight!
5. Add your favorite coffee creamer flavor like hazelnut or vanilla. You'll get that added flavor, plus your hot chocolate will be creamier.
6. Use a peppermint stick or another flavor candy stick to stir your hot chocolate instead of using a spoon.
Getting a craving for some delicious hot chocolate? Grab your Bible or favorite book; put on a pair of warm slippers; find a cozy chair-- and enjoy a cup!