Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cards for Christmas

The card-making group got together today to make some cards for Christmas. It seems like a bit early, but the season will be here before we know it. I really enjoyed making the following cards with the ladies. Then, we stayed longer for a potluck lunch and had a good time of fellowship.

Simple and elegant. Those are the two words that come to mind when I look at this card. I really like the stick-on rhinestones. I'll have to use them on cards I make at home.:)

This card also has stick-on jewels and it is just beautiful. It took us a while to put it together, but we all loved the end result.

This is my favorite card. The simple embossing was fun to do.

This whimsical Santa card was neat to put together. We used the embossing heating tool to make the white paint on Santa's pants puff up.

We made a fifth card this time. This gift-wrapped card has a slot to insert a gift card inside. It was so easy to put together, too.

Have any of you started making your Christmas cards yet? Have fun!:)

2 comments:

Darlene said...

The cards are beautiful!! Love them!

Abigail said...

Those cards really are beautiful!