Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What I've been working on lately...

Things have been pretty busy around here, that's for sure! Along with Bible club and other church ministries, chorale practice, entertaining, and every day life things, there's been something else I've been doing that's keeping me busy. My sister has started up a business that has my mom and I sewing up a storm! I'm nowhere near done, but any little chance I get, I sit at the sewing machine and press forward.

Would you like to know what it is I'm doing? Go on over to Raquel's blog called Mia's Dream Closet, and perhaps you can figure it out. (Of course, I'll show you pictures when I'm done.) She has a fun business that perhaps is new to you. I know that other ladies are doing this in different areas of the country, but if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, you may be able to support my sis.

By the way....there is one other BIG thing that is going on in our lives that I just have to tell you about. It's a huge answer to prayer, too. Come back soon to find out what it is.:)

No comments: