Friday, October 29, 2010

Autumn Blessings

The Lord has been so good to us this season--answering some prayer requests and giving us some unexpected blessings. So I thought I'd share these with all of you.

1. God took care of me while I dealt with a health issue. It was not as serious as I thought it would be.
2. I made it into the Longmont Chorale Singers group, which has allowed me to meet more people and be a witness and testimony.
3. We've been finding awesome deals at thrift stores and with coupons at other stores. The Lord has been providing for our needs and then some!
4. We received some dear meat from our friend, Tony. Do you remember reading about that story?;)
5. Q was given a couple of opportunities to preach in high school chapels. Ministering to the students was a blessing to us.
6. One of the boys in our Bible club got saved recently! :)
7. Two friends gave me a HUGE stash of craft/sewing supplies that I'm already putting to good use.
8. God answered a personal request I've had for a long time. A big burden was lifted.
9. Our background checks and references came back a couple of days ago for our adoption. It happened very quickly and we're so thankful for that. Next week, we have our first home study.
10. Conversations with friends and family regarding our adoption has been a blessing. They have offered clothing and other necessities for our future child(ren) once we know what the gender/age will be.

What has God been doing in your life? I write blessings and answers to prayer a few days a week in my journal. It's good to reflect on how God takes care of us and loves us...even to the last detail.

Our God is good all the time. Always remember that!

1 comment:

the johnson crew said...

praising God with you sister! (i need to check your blog more often.)