Monday, May 18, 2009

The Amazing Mood Monster

Just wanted to show you a gift that I received for my birthday last week. It's "the amazing mood monster!" It is a handmade stuffed toy that is fun, quirky-- and I love it!

Our friend, Dave, has designed a few monsters to sell on his website called, Yakstub.com. The site is mainly devoted to creating one-of-a-kind business cards that feature art work on them. You can design what you want on your card (including a picture of a cool monster). It can include your personal and work information, including your blog address! I'm hoping to get some soon so that I can let more people know about my blog.

Each monster comes with two sets of eyes that you can pin on the monster. This tag shows the different ways in which you can move them around to give him different looks.

Also included is the monster's birth certificate. My monster is named Ron. I have yet to sign the certificate because I can't open up the package quite yet! Ron looks cool in the creative packaging, but some day I'll give in. Some day I'll just have the need to play with him--just kidding! He'll be fun to have around when visitors come over. Check out Dave's website to look at all the business card options as well as the monsters. I think you'll like what you see.

No comments: