Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lots of treasures from special friends

Several months ago, two of our friends from our last church told me that they had some craft and sewing supplies that they didn't want any more. Well, I was finally able to see them and pick up the boxes. It was such a blessing as I had no idea how much stuff they were talking about! There are things I can use for church projects and to make gifts.

For the past few days, I've been going through it and trying to make room for it all.

These boxes are filled with wedding and Christmas crafts, artificial flowers, lace and other trim, ribbon, bias tape, iron-on decals and scrap booking supplies.

I enjoyed sorting through all of these stickers. They'll come in handy when I'm making cards.

There are lots of these flowers in many colors and sizes.

There were three boxes full of fabric! There's lots of flannel in the mix as well. I simply adore some of the vintage pieces, too.:)

These bolts of baroque satin are just wonderful. I'm not exactly sure what I'll use them for, but I have some ideas. I just love it!

I'm so thankful to them for giving me these things to use with my projects. Their investment will no doubt be a part of the ministry here, as these items will be used to bless others.

Thanks so much, Jo and Donna! I'm so appreciative of your generosity.

No comments: