Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The 17-mile drive, part 2

Along with the kids, Q was finding all sorts of things at China Rock. Take a look at this tiny crab....

Pretty cute, huh?

Ross and I ventured off and began collecting shells and putting them inside our pockets. He repeated over and over again the phrase-- "Look at these bee-yu-ti-ful shells, Aunt Theo." He's such a cutie! I found a few that I think I'm going to make something with (more on that later:).

Carson enjoyed exploring, too. Isn't he so adorable?

This is one of my favorite pictures of Carson at the beach. I love his smile....

One of our last stops on the drive was at The Lone Cypress. It's a popular place to take a photo, so I'm glad we were able to get this picture taken. It was a busy day, but we had a great time with some of our favorite kiddos ever!

Next up...more activities with the Lysne gang!

No comments: