Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're on our way to teen camp!

Q and I are heading up to camp today with about thirty teens and a few other sponsors. We're leaving in about an hour! I'm pretty much ready to go, but I've got to head to the church in just a short while.

We're going to Silver State Baptist Youth Camp and staying up there until Friday night. There will be preaching, games, good food and tons of activities for the teens. Please pray for safety and that the Lord would work mightily in the hearts of the teens and leaders.

I'll post about our time there and will give you an update on week three of the grocery challenge. It officially ends tonight, with week 4 starting tomorrow....but I just did not have time today with packing and all to write about it.

Have fun this week and I'll "see" you in a few days. In the meantime, you can look around my site for ideas, as well as the blogs listed on the side.

Adios for now! :)

No comments: