Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quick and simple postcards

I made two postcards this week for some family members--the first one was a birthday greeting for my brother-in-law, Brian.

I have several blank postcards, so I used a couple of these as bases for some scrap booking art! I glued decorative paper onto the card, then glued a matching piece on top of that. I made a balloon then spelled out "happy birthday" using letter stickers.

Using more decorative paper, I made this postcard for my parents who will be celebrating their 36th wedding anniversary this week. I thought that the "for life" sticker was perfect, because after all, marriage is for life, right? I am proud that my parents have committed to being married for the rest of their lives.

What quick and easy craft have you done this week?

No comments: