Thursday, April 29, 2010

Annalina's felt flower bouquet

My six-year-old niece, Annalina, loves making crafts of any kind. With some cut out felt flowers and her vivid imagination, she made this adorable flower bouquet:

She and her mom showed me the arrangement soon after my arrival. I was impressed indeed. Annalina placed pipe cleaners through the slits in each flower. The flowers were already made, but if you had some pieces of felt, you could draw some then cut them out. Leaves could also be made with the pipe cleaners. Wouldn't this be a cute idea for a child to make for Mother's Day? It would brighten any mom or grandmother's day for sure!

Ahhh...such a sweet bouquet with such a sweet little girl! 

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Love it! I'll have to show Annalina!

Theo-Ann said...

me, too. It's so cute! She did an awesome job.