Monday, December 8, 2008

Absolutely the best planner out there....

As the end of the year approaches, I've been thinking about what sorts of things I'd like to do in the start of the new year....reorganize closets and cupboards, give clothes to Goodwill, etc.  Then I remembered my planner!  I need to order a new one as soon as possible so that I can jot down all these ideas and goals.

For the past two years, I've been using the Busy body book.  I really like it a lot.  I love how it has a lot of space to write down every thing, including shopping lists, to do lists, important dates, and special notes.  The column/grid style is wonderful because I can see all that I have to do, as well as all that my husband has to do for each date.  You can check it out more in detail by clicking here.

I hope this gives you a great idea to help you get organized for 2009.

No comments: