I made the game pouches using some material I had on hand, including a couple of pairs of jeans that were used for the pockets.
Since most of the hemming was already done on the denim, the pockets were so easy to put together. Each pocket was labeled so that the pieces would go in the right place when they were not being used.
The pouches themselves were just two pieces sewn together with one side being longer than the other for a flap. The flaps were secured with velcro.
I also put velcro on the inside of each pocket so that the pieces wouldn't fall out. These pouches will hold everything together and keep the game board clean.
Well, that's the end of my biggest project for Christmas! Coming up...a couple of more easy projects that are fun to make!:)