Friday, November 19, 2010

And the winner is....

Because I'm still without a camera, I chose to use my phone to do a video of the drawing and take a picture of the person's name. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to get the video transferred over, but the picture came out fine. My husband drew this person's name at noon today....

Congratulations, Melissa! Send me a comment telling me which gift you'd like me to make for you and your address. (I won't publish this information for all to see.) I'll get it out to you within the next week or so.

Thanks to all of you for entering the giveaway and for sharing your stories. I enjoyed reading each one of them. They are all so special. Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Wow, thank you Quentin and Theo! Today was a very rough day (long story), but things just got half- way resolved (hopefully they'll be all resolved tomorrow), and this was also a very nice way to end the day!

I'll have to think about which gift to choose, Theo, and get back to you, if that's ok. This is such a sweet thing for you to do. What good timing that I will be in the US for the next couple of months!

Melissa

Tammy said...

Congratulations Melissa!

Thanks again for offering such a wonderful giveaway!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Congratulations Melissa!