Monday, November 17, 2008

Real-life Pacman

I loved the video game, "Pacman" when I was a young girl, and honestly, it is still the only video game I can really play!  So when my husband told me what he and a sibling used to do, I laughed and thought it was a neat idea to share with all of you.  They came up with a way to play "real-life pacman."  He said that they used to put food (like cereal) around the house.  The house became a maze-like field for pacman action!  For the big points, they would set up little piles of food amongst the other bits of food.  They would go around the house and gobble it up right off the floor!  

I thought this was such a cute idea, but some of you might be afraid of the germs lurking on your floors!  You can use napkins or little dixie cups to hold the food.  Instead of cereal, you can use crackers or gummy fruit snacks.  You could even use wrapped chocolate candies as the "super" food; parents can be the ones chasing the little pacmans, but if they have the "super" food they can't get caught!  Those special candies can even be saved until the end of the game and be used as points.  The pacman with the most points wins!  The possibilities are endless for this game.  Get creative and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea!